David Sedaris's brilliantly skewed vision of the world is captured in an entirely new form: six delightfully animated short movies inspired by the author's diary entries.
Against the backdrop of bold, colorful graphics and music composed especially for this app, six stories unfold in David Sedaris's own voice:
• At a chain hotel near Santa Cruz, perhaps the worst hotel service ever.
• A moment of rare insight into the difference between German and American parenting styles.
• On a plane approaching Michigan, a flight attendant shares the secret of "crop dusting."
• Pigeons behaving badly prompt a consideration on scatological invective.
• A frost-bitten toe in your cocktail? Welcome to Anchorage!
• How a barn owl in Cheshire, England, made the author think differently about marriage.